Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Monday, August 15, 2011

Denise Richards is definitely not your average Girl Next Door!

Despite being a successful playback singer you've managed to maintain the girl next door image I don't believe in pretending to be someone else. I'm.

Despite being a successful playback singer you've managed to maintain the girl next door image I don't believe in pretending to be someone else. I'm.

By Julianne Hanckel On Sunday, my favorite "Girls Next Door" reality TV star (and my favorite of all the girls) Kendra Wilkinson, partied it up in the.

4 2011 at 9:00 AM ?Big important books-are-dying news: Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards has a new memoir out, The Real Girl Next Door. And in case you couldn't tell, we're pretty damn excited. It's been a long time since we felt like we were

she says while feeding her seven-week-old adopted daughter Eloise and promoting her new memoir, The Real Girl Next Door. "Yes, I'm happy with my boobs.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment