Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Viral Video: Me and My CrunchFund Shadow on Bloomberg West

Here’s a video of an appearance I made on thehttp://allthingsd.com/20110903/viral-video-me-and-my-crunchfund-shadow-on-bloomberg-west/ Bloomberg West show yesterday about the controversies around TechCrunch Founder and Editor Michael Arrington and his new early-stage venture fund called CrunchFund.

(Yes, that’s the genuine Mike puppet I was gifted when Loren Feldman ended his hysterical video spoof series on Arrington and other Silicon Valley luminaries.)

As I said in the interview and also in a testy post I did, TechCrunch owner AOL is a lot to blame here, especially in CEO Tim Armstrong’s impugning the ethically sound writers at the popular tech news site who don’t deserve this mess.

Here is the video:


Other articles you might like;


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment