Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Instaview brings Instagram pics to the Mac desktop

I love Instagram. At first I was skeptical about yet another photo-sharing app, but as soon as I started using it I discovered an entire social network around photos. Now I check in daily for a few minutes,

So it's completely understandable that Instagram user-ship would explode when the Biebz tweeted out his first photo using the popular iPhone photo sharing app, which he sent out late Thursday night. TechCrunch is reporting that Bieber's inaugural photo

Instagram Update. my life through random photos if you like what you see follow @Pletty. Posted by Ryan E. Plett. Labels: instagram · Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

Instagram, the wildly popular photo-sharing startup known for its tiny staff and huge number of users, is adding one more member to its ranks. And in a surprise, it's not another engineer. Jessica Zollman, who starts Aug. 8 and will become the fifth

For those of you who don't follow my Twitter (not very exciting) feed you don't know that I use Instagram and use Twitter to upload my photos to. This is a small recap of my weekend on Instagram. My Instagram username is


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment