Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"All My Children," "One Life To Live" to continue as web series

What do my children see when they look at me? Do they see all that I do? Will my kids see all my shortcomings and faults? Will they look in my eyes and see all the sins that I hide in the darkness of my thoughts and heart? Do they see just what I want

press release put out Thursday by ABC announced media and production company Prospect Park (co-founded by former Disney Studio head Rich Frank, and Jeff Kwatinetz) will continue production of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live"– online.

She cried for months, but her husband consoled her that their other children would keep them happy. “I will never heal. I lost my parents when I was young and my children were my consolation, but now they are all dead,” she laments.

Suleman added: "I love and adore every single one [of my children]. They are my teachers. I learn more from my kids then I have any professor in all my life." Suleman, who made headlines when she gave birth to octuplets in 2009, went on to say that she

Sure, ABC may have canceled the long-running soap operas All My Children and One Life to Live but when it comes to daytime drama, it looks like they'll forge 201107.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment